Премини към съдържанието
  • Добре дошли!

Добре дошли в нашите форуми, пълни с полезна информация. Имате проблем с компютъра или телефона си? Публикувайте нова тема и ще намерите решение на всичките си проблеми. Общувайте свободно и открийте безброй нови приятели.

Моля, регистрирайте се за да публикувате тема и да получите пълен достъп до всички функции.

pacy nikolov

Искам да ползвам интернет на телефона през блутут

Препоръчан отговор

Здравейте, искам да ви питам дали е възможно да ползвам компютъра си като рутер и да си пусна интернет на gsm-a през блутуута. Търсих в гугъла, но всичко което намерих е за обратното, инет през gprs. Модела на телефона ми е нокиа 3120 класик Благодаря!!!

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове
публикувано (редактирано)

Най-добре е телефона ти да има Wi-Fi модул. Но незнам за какво ти е много тромаво се отварят сайтове, но зависи някои последни модели се спряваят горе долу.

Редактирано от Burkoff (преглед на промените)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Най-добре е телефона ти да има Wi-Fi модул.

Но незнам за какво ти е много тромаво се отварят сайтове, но зависи някои последни модели се спряваят горе долу.

Скоростта на нета оказва огромно влияние.. Когато седна до офиса на escom интернета на телефона ми направо лети, а когато съм в някакво забутано кафене доста по-бавно влиза в интернет :rolleyes:

И как става? Как да си наглася настроиките на нета??

За Wi-Fi?

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Искам да разбера как да си направя настроиките на пц-то тай че да мога да имам и интернет на телефона през блутут.

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Hello Freaks.

I Noticed lot of people wanted to know how to set up the Hiisi Suite v1.6.3 to connect to PC from phone and share internet connection, i was to very curios on this soft, so i spent past few hours working out how it is done, and i must admit, this method is pretty incredible :yeah: looks a little complicated to begin with, and this tutorial will probally be pretty long (which is why i decided it to have a post all by it self) This does basically the same as the GnuBox, but this goes about it in a much much simplier way.. :D and as it is a java application, so it will work on any phone which supports the Java MIDP 2.0 protocol, so not just symbian :yeah: just about every phone thats out there at the moment :lol:

• NOTES:
  • i am using the Widcomm stack drivers for this tutorial.. im affraid i have no knoledge at all on any other stacks but widcomm..
  • You will also need the latest version of the JAVA JRE (java runetime enviouroment)
  • scrool down to bottom of this post to see vinu tutorial on setting up using the windows SP2 Stack
most modern PC, may allready have the java jre installed, you can check your version by open a command prompt (Start / run / cmd - enter) then in black window, type "java -version" (without quotes)and press enter.. Version will be displayed if installed..

the latest version to date of writing this tutorial is :arrow:

:arrow:JAVA? Runtime Environment (Build 1.6.0_03-b05) <- download there, scroll down to see the JRE

ok, so lets begin then ;)

1st of all, head over to my good buddy vinu's post. Hiisi Suite v1.6.3 and grab yourself the required files from that thread.. download to desktop, and extract the Hiisi1.6.3 folder to desktop for easy access..

now, we need to create a new access point in the phone, this is very simple..

• tools / settings / connection / access points / options / create new access point
Name the access point anything you wish (i called mine BT like the good old GNUbox days ) but you name as u please, unlike gnubox, connection name doesnt matter..

Публикувано изображение

then leave everything else on there as defualt (DONT CHANGE A THING)

now, press options / advanced settings then go to very bottom, and enter : "127.0.0.1" as the proxy server address and then "1234" as the proxy port number (or course without the quotes "" )

Публикувано изображение

then press back 2 time..

well done, youve succefully set up your "dummy" access point :yeah: now lets move on..UPDATE:you could even use your defualt access point, but whenever you want to use your PC internet connection over bluetooth, then open up your settings, goto access points, edit your defualt packet data access point, press options / advanced options, and enter proxy 127.0.0.1 and 1234 port number.. this will bypass your real service providers packet data access point adress, and use the proxy instead ;) just remember to remove the proxy and port number when you want to connect to GPRS..ok, next step is to install the hiisi suite to the phone..

so, on your desktop, where you extracted the hiisi folder to desktop (remember in step 1) open this folder, and locate this path :arrow:

C:\Documents and Settings\MartY3\Desktop\Hiisi1.6.3\Hiisi\bin (obviously you wont be called MartY3, so change to your name ;) )

inside this directory path, you will see Hiisi.jad and Hiisi.jar, we need to upload both these files to your phone, what ever way you please.. simply connect USB to phone, and drag to root of SD/MMC/RSMMC card..or send via bluetooth, really doesnt matter how you get files to phone, just get them there how you please ;) what is important, is both files are in same directory/folder..

then using your fav file explorer (could even use nokia file mgr. app) locate and run the hiisi.jad file NOT THE JAR this will be in path looking something like E:/hiisi.jad (it is important to run the jad file, and NOT the jar file, or simply wont work atall, but jar file must also be present in same dir as the jad file for sucsesfull installation) so follow all onscreen prompts which comes from after clicking the hiisi.jad file, and go ahead and install it..

now we have succesfully set up client on phone, it is time to set up the server on the PC ;)

so, we go back to desktop folder (remember from step 1 ) and now we will need to goto this directory

C:\Documents and Settings\MartY3\Desktop\Hiisi1.6.3\Pihatonttu (same again, your name not mine)

inside here, we will see file called Pihatonttu_localhost.cmd now we will need to edit the code to represent the com port you will be using, if it is different to com7.. in my case, i had to edit it to COM5.. to find your COM port, goto control panel in your PC, and then open BlueTooth Configuration and click on the local services tab

Публикувано изображение

as you can see in my screenshot, i am using COM5 port, so i had to change the code within the Pihatonttu_localhost.cmd file, from

start javaw -Djava.library.path=. -cp .\lib\comm.jar;.\lib\jdic.jar;.\class Pihatonttu.PihatonttuMain COM7 localhost:8080
to
start javaw -Djava.library.path=. -cp .\lib\comm.jar;.\lib\jdic.jar;.\class Pihatonttu.PihatonttuMain COM5 localhost:8080
once this is done, you can go ahead and copy that code in a command prompt window (making sure your prompt is pointing to the Pihatonttu folder, or it wont run the code..)

Публикувано изображение

the easiest method, is to simply edit the COM to the port your on, save the changes and simply double click the Pihatonttu_localhost.cmd after you saved..

once this has been run in the command prompt (or edited and double clicked file Pihatonttu_localhost.cmd)succesfully,it will automatically bring up the Pihatonttu Proxy window in your PC.. :arrow:

================================================================

Here is how to connect using the default Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista bluetooth stack.

Thanx to vinumsv for this windows BT tutorial..

so, we go back to desktop folder (remember from step 1 ) and now we will need to goto this directory

C:\Documents and Settings\MartY3\Desktop\Hiisi1.6.3\Pihatonttu (same again, your name not mine)

inside here, we will see file called Pihatonttu.cmd now we will need to edit the code to represent the com port you will be using, if it is different to com7.. in my case, i had to edit it to COM11.. to find your COM port, goto control panel in your PC, and then open Bluetooth Devices and click on the Com Ports tab

Публикувано изображение

as you can see in my screenshot, i am using COM11 port (if you can't find a COM Port just add a new incoming port ), so i had to change the code within the Pihatonttu.cmd file, from

start javaw -Djava.library.path=. -cp .\lib\comm.jar;.\lib\jdic.jar;.\class Pihatonttu.PihatonttuMain COM7 null

to

start javaw -Djava.library.path=. -cp .\lib\comm.jar;.\lib\jdic.jar;.\class Pihatonttu.PihatonttuMain COM11 null

and if you want to use any 3rd party proxy servers you can use it here , just replace null to 66.167.219.98:8080 or similar

start javaw -Djava.library.path=. -cp .\lib\comm.jar;.\lib\jdic.jar;.\class Pihatonttu.PihatonttuMain COM11 66.167.219.98:8080

once this is done, you can go ahead and copy that code in a command prompt window (making sure your prompt is pointing to the Pihatonttu folder, or it wont run the code..)

Публикувано изображение

the easiest method, is to simply edit the COM to the port your on, save the changes and simply double click the Pihatonttu.cmd after you saved..

once this has been run in the command prompt (or edited and double clicked file Pihatonttu.cmd )successfully,it will automatically bring up the Pihatonttu Proxy window in your PC.

================================================================

Публикувано изображение

once this window appears, your able to connect to the PC using Hiisi App from PHone UI.. :yeah:

so lets go do that right now

time to run the hiisi software from your phone.. open it as you would any other app / game from the phones menu..

1st time starting the app, it will ask if its ok to allow hiisi tosend and recieve data .. (as all java apps do ) press yes.. and select bluetooth mode it will then come to screen saying Inquiring bluetooth device.... (this can take a little while, so be patient here )

Публикувано изображениеПубликувано изображение

next (after its done searching) it will list all nearby bluetooth devices in the area.. choose your computers BT Name.. then it will goto screen very shortly saying searching for bluetooth serial port... (this screens come and go fast, so no screen)

on the second screenshot above, youll see the btspp:// selection, this is the RFCOMM service and you need to selct this one..

now, when i do this, nothing happens atall :lol: it may work with yours.. if it doesnt, then read on..

press options / settings

then be sure the mode is set to Bluetooth

check the box under Bluetooth Connection - Check Now

Публикувано изображение

User Agent select the middle one Mozilla/5.0(Symbian OS S60 Browser/Safari then press Ok

• (UPDATE: if having problem connecting to web page on phone (error 500) then change user agent to Softbank and it connect and load pages just fine ;) )
Публикувано изображение

Checking bluetooth connection..... screen will appear, and again you must allow it access to connectivity applications this time..

Публикувано изображение

now, as soon as you press yes as shown in above screenshot, thats basically it :yahoo:

Публикувано изображение

you will hear the standard PC Bluetooth connection sound, "doo doo" once connected to serial service, youll also notice the icon in tray :arrow:

Публикувано изображение

all that is needed to be done now, is simply change your access points in your phones internet applications (like the defualt s60 browser, google maps, opera mini ect ect) change from your normal GPRS packet data access point, to your newly created "Dummy" access point, which in my case, was called BT then connect using this access point, ;) everytime you connect, your PC BT tray icon will report to you that your phone is connecting to the serial service on this computer.. (you can check the dont ask me this again box so it connect automattically in future) and thats it, surf, browse away for free :yeah:

here is screen of the server on the PC when you connect.. :arrow:

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

now i think thats basically it i told u it be a long tutorial

just hope people find use of this tutorial any problems anyone may encounter, i be more than happy to help post any questions..

regards

marty

symbian-freak.com

успех ;)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Няма ли някакъв по лесен начин???

Е много не щеш ли? Човека ти е дал материал от symbian-freak а ти искаш по лесно? Това е най лесното!!! (ноу офенЗ :blink: )

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

еи мога ли да попитам за да вляза чрез по-горе посочената програма в нета треа и компа ми да има блутут нали ?

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Добавете отговор

Можете да публикувате отговор сега и да се регистрирате по-късно. Ако имате регистрация, влезте в профила си за да публикувате от него.

Гост
Напишете отговор в тази тема...

×   Вмъкнахте текст, който съдържа форматиране.   Премахни форматирането на текста

Разрешени са само 75 емотикони.

×   Съдържанието от линка беше вградено автоматично.   Премахни съдържанието и покажи само линк

×   Съдържанието, което сте написали преди беше възстановено..   Изтрий всичко

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Добави ново...