Премини към съдържанието

Препоръчан отговор

4uowu    0

Винаги съм се много реклами от adf.ly.i са контактували с Adf.ly но той не ми отговори на въпроса. Това обяви от CPMFUN? , Мразя тази Мислех си за бъг от моя сайт. Много статии за Google (източник) казват на adf.ly е вирус. Какво трябва да направя, за да го премахнете?

Благодаря за всички отговори

Why, it costs so long long long to get my issue posted

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
    Сподели в други сайтове

ExaFlop    26988
    B-boy/StyLe/    19544

Hello! Welcome to kaldata Forums! :welcome:
    My name is George and and I will be helping you with your computer problems.

Before we begin, please note the following:

• I will working be on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
    • The logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me.
    • Stay with the topic until I tell you that your system is clean. Missing symptoms does not mean that everything is okay.
    • Instructions that I give are for your system only!
    • Please do not run any tools until requested! The reason for this is so I know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.
    • Please perform all steps in the order received. If you can't understand something don't hesitate to ask.
    • Again I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so. I will not help you if you do not follow my instructions.

Please download the latest version of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. Don't kill any malicious processes at your own.

Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
    • Make sure that Addition.txt is checked before you press the Scan button.
    • Press Scan button.
    • It will make 2 logs (FRST.txt and Addition.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste them to your reply.

Regards,
    George

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
    Сподели в други сайтове

Регистрирайте се или влезете в профила си за да коментирате

Трябва да имате регистрация за да може да коментирате това

Регистрирайте се

Създайте нова регистрация в нашия форум. Лесно е!

Нова регистрация

Вход

Имате регистрация? Влезте от тук.

Вход

Информация

Този сайт използва бисквитки (cookies), за най-доброто потребителско изживяване. С използването му, вие приемате нашите Условия за ползване.