Премини към съдържанието
  • Добре дошли!

Добре дошли в нашите форуми, пълни с полезна информация. Имате проблем с компютъра или телефона си? Публикувайте нова тема и ще намерите решение на всичките си проблеми. Общувайте свободно и открийте безброй нови приятели.

Моля, регистрирайте се за да публикувате тема и да получите пълен достъп до всички функции.

Тест: На кой фентъзи герой приличате?

Препоръчан отговор

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Аз изглежда съм някакъв идиот на име James T. Kirk от Star Trek.

kirk.jpg

I don't believe in the no-win scenario - това ми е кредото...

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

wesley.jpgWesley Crusher

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

И представа си нямам кое е това хлапе...

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Obi-Wan Kenobi

With the prowess of a seasoned samurai and the wisdom of a wizard, you try to do the sort of things that root out evil.

Интересен тест :nono:

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

babylon.jpg

G'Kar

Ceaselessly struggling for a well-deserved redemption, you carefully arrange your alliances and energies.

There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom.

G'Kar is a character in the Babylon 5 universe.

забавно......... biggrin.gif

Редактирано от chain_reaction (преглед на промените)
Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Малеййй ужас!аз съм АМ ГЪЛ от властелина ;):nono:

gollum.jpg

Редактирано от ^^^NESHTO_SEXY^^^ (преглед на промените)
Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

elrond.jpg

Elrond

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.

Elrond is a character in the Middle-Earth universe.

Roy Batty

:sobbing::baby: Кой е тоя бе хора????

Roy Batty, the leader of the renegade Nexus 6 Replicants. Very intelligent, fast and skilled at combat, and yet learning how to deal with developing emotions. He leads a few of his 'friends' on what is inevitably a fruitless search for more life. As hope slowly fades away and his friends are eliminated one by one, it is his experience that carries us through with the question of "what is human?"

The "prodigal son" of Eldon Tyrell, Roy returns to his "father". First seeking a longer life, then asking forgiveness, he ultimately destroys his own maker.

There is no future for Roy, as his friends are killed, his hope for more life is quoshed and finally his girlfriend, Pris, is 'retired' by the Blade Runner Deckard.

After he plays cat and mouse with Deckard, he performs an act suggesting perhaps that he has gained the empathy that is the thin dividing line between the Humans and the Replicants. Showing more "humanity" than the men who seek to kill him, we are left wondering at what exactly makes us human.

Редактирано от Fernando (преглед на промените)
Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове
Roy Batty, the leader of the renegade Nexus 6 Replicants. Very intelligent, fast and skilled at combat, and yet learning how to deal with developing emotions. He leads a few of his 'friends' on what is inevitably a fruitless search for more life. As hope slowly fades away and his friends are eliminated one by one, it is his experience that carries us through with the question of "what is human?"

The "prodigal son" of Eldon Tyrell, Roy returns to his "father". First seeking a longer life, then asking forgiveness, he ultimately destroys his own maker.

There is no future for Roy, as his friends are killed, his hope for more life is quoshed and finally his girlfriend, Pris, is 'retired' by the Blade Runner Deckard.

After he plays cat and mouse with Deckard, he performs an act suggesting perhaps that he has gained the empathy that is the thin dividing line between the Humans and the Replicants. Showing more "humanity" than the men who seek to kill him, we are left wondering at what exactly makes us human.

А за не англоговорящите това нищо не значи.Аз затова и питам кой е.С 2 думи да ми се каже

НО все пак мерси.Ще си намерим онлайн преводач.МЕРСИ отново.

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове
Малеййй ужас!аз съм АМ ГЪЛ от властелина :eek::)

gollum.jpg

Аз не виждам нищо лошо в АМ ГЪЛ..ако не друго поне повечето хора го знаят :P

..тъй де две сме за момента дето приличаме на него ;)

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

А аз съм Арагорн :P;)

Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

--> http://www.tk421.net/character/aragorn.jpg

Ха сега как да не вярва човек в съдбата,отворете си очите и предсказанията ще се сбъднат ,хахах ;);)

П.С както казват в едно предаване " Звездите ми го говорят " ;)

Редактирано от Morfey_A (преглед на промените)
Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Аз се оказах Галадриел. :)

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

luke.jpg

Boldly striving to overcome the darkness both in this world and within yourself, you are righteously devoted to forging your own destiny.

It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers.

biggrin.gif

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

anakin.jpg

Anakin Skywalker

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Anakin Skywalker is a character in the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars Databank profiles his life story.

Е,бъдещият Дарт Вейдър съм....

Бъдете спокойни-за сега съм добър cool.gif

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Аз съм Гимли....With a hearty attitude and a gruff yet caring demeanor, you are staunchly dedicated to fighting the good fight.

Nobody tosses a Dwarf!

А че си приличаме визуално няма две мнения.......:)

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Емии, аз приличам на анимационен герой - на Волтрон примерно biggrin.gif

Aaa, какво е това, за Бога?

palpatine.jpg

Редактирано от trancemasha (преглед на промените)
Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

aragorn.jpg

Aragorn това съм аз!

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Аз съм Magneto от X-men :wors:

A strong-willed leader who takes no prisoners, you are determined to achieve your goals by any means necessary.

Still unwilling to make sacrifices -- that's what makes you weak.

Magneto is a character in the X-Men universe.

magneto.jpg

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Yoda

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere

yoda.jpg

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове
  • 3 седмици по-късно...

аз съм Гимли от Властелина.

как само ми барнаха любимия герой:))

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Добавете отговор

Можете да публикувате отговор сега и да се регистрирате по-късно. Ако имате регистрация, влезте в профила си за да публикувате от него.

Гост
Напишете отговор в тази тема...

×   Вмъкнахте текст, който съдържа форматиране.   Премахни форматирането на текста

Разрешени са само 75 емотикони.

×   Съдържанието от линка беше вградено автоматично.   Премахни съдържанието и покажи само линк

×   Съдържанието, което сте написали преди беше възстановено..   Изтрий всичко

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Добави ново...

Информация

Поставихме бисквитки на устройството ви за най-добро потребителско изживяване. Можете да промените настройките си за бисквитки, или в противен случай приемаме, че сте съгласни с нашите Условия за ползване