Премини към съдържанието
neoscanner

Link: Complete Registry Cleaner v3.0.1.0

Препоръчан отговор

Complete Registry Cleaner v3.0.1.0

Complete Registry Cleaner is a utility software to make your computer run smoother and faster.

How does Complete Registry Cleaner achieve this?

Complete Registry Cleaner achieves this by cleaning and compressing the registry.

What is registry?

Registry is a database where Windows and programs store their data.

Why do I need to clean the registry?

When data changes i.e. you delete a file, the registry doesn't remove the invalid data, thus in this case a reference to a non-existent file remains in the registry.

As the registry gets filled with invalid data, Windows and programs consume more system resources to search the database for any data. Therefore your computer gets slower and slower.

Last but not least, passing invalid data to Windows programs can cause severe system complications resulting in system crash, hang and malfunction.

Why do I need to compress or defrag the registry?

After a registry cleanup the invalid entries leave empty spaces, which means the size of the registry remains unchanged.

It goes without saying that loading a small registry is faster than a big one.

When I run this registry cleaner software I get a message that Complete Registry Cleaner has encountered a problem and must close.

Make sure that all your anti-virus/trojan and firewall software are shut down, since this kind of software is designed to prevent other applications from making changes to the registry.

Furthermore please send us the error report which Complete Registry Cleaner generates when any problem occurs. The report helps us identify the cause of error.

How do I make Complete Registry Cleaner exclude some of my programs or registry keys from deletion?

Launch Complete Registry Cleaner and click "Registry Cleanup". "Registry Settings" window will open. Now click the ellipsis button under "Excluded Keys". A .txt document will open. Add any program name or registry key to this document one per line to be excluded from deletion.

Also after a registry scan you can right-click any of the found errors and click "Exclude Selected".

What does the Auto run feature of Complete Registry Cleaner do?

The Auto run feature is a one-click registry backup, registry cleanup and registry defrag.

Furthermore if you own a copy of Abexo defragmenters you can configure them to work together. Just click a button and go to bed. All of the following tasks will be performed while you are asleep.

* Disk cleanup

* Scan disk

* Disk defrag

* Registry backup

* Registry cleanup

* Registry defrag

* Computer shutdown/restart

How do I connect Abexo defragmenter to Complete Registry Cleaner?

Launch Complete Registry Cleaner, click the "Registry Cleanup" button, in the next window select any number of cleanup options and click the "Back" button to return to the main window.

Now click the "Auto Run" button, in the next window select which tasks you want to be performed and what to do on completions, then click the "Back" button to return to the main window. Click the "Exit" button.

Finally launch Abexo defragmenter, click the "Settings" button, in the next window select drive(s) and under "After Defrag" select the "Call Complete Registry Cleaner" option.

Now every time you run Abexo defragmenter it will after defragmentation call Complete Registry Cleaner.

What are the minimum requirements to run Complete Registry Cleaner?

Complete Registry Cleaner runs on all versions of Windows and doesn't have any significant system requirement.

Официален сайт

Линк за изтегляне

Със здраве! cool.gif

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Регистрирайте се или влезете в профила си за да коментирате

Трябва да имате регистрация за да може да коментирате това

Регистрирайте се

Създайте нова регистрация в нашия форум. Лесно е!

Нова регистрация

Вход

Имате регистрация? Влезте от тук.

Вход

Информация

Поставихме бисквитки на устройството ви за най-добро потребителско изживяване. Можете да промените настройките си за бисквитки, или в противен случай приемаме, че сте съгласни с нашите условия за ползване.