Премини към съдържанието

Архивирана тема

Темата е твърде стара и е архивирана. Не можете да добавяте нови отговори в нея, но винаги можете да публикувате нова тема, в която да продължи дискусията. Регистрирайте се или влезте във вашия профил за да публикувате нова тема.

neophyte

Lyrics - Текстовете на любимите ви песни

Препоръчан отговор

Идеята е да постнете тук текстовете на любимите си песни. Live Forever - Oasis Maybe I don't really want to know How your garden grows I just want to fly Lately did you ever feel the pain In the morning rain As it soaks it to the bone Maybe I just want to fly I want to live I don't want to die Maybe I just want to breath Maybe I just don't believe Maybe you're the same as me We see things they'll never see You and I are gonna live forever Maybe I don't really want to know How your garden grows I just want to fly Lately did you ever feel the pain In the morning rain As it soaks it to the bone Maybe I will never be All the things that I want to be But now is not the time to cry Now's the time to find out why I think you're the same as me We see things they'll never see You and I are gonna live forever We're gonna live forever Gonna live forever Live forever Forever Но внимание, поствайте само любимите текстове, за да не се получе някакъв флууд...

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Aerosmith - I don't want to miss a thing :angry: I could stay awake just to hear you breathing Watch you smile while you are sleeping While you’re far away dreaming I could spend my life in this sweet surrender I could stay lost in this moment forever Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure Don’t want to close my eyes I don’t want to fall asleep Cause I’d miss you baby And I don’t want to miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do I’d still miss you baby And I don’t want to miss a thing Lying close to you feeling your heart beating And I’m wondering what you’re dreaming Wondering if it’s me you’re seeing Then I kiss your eyes And thank God we’re together I just want to stay with you in this moment forever Forever and ever Don’t want to close my eyes I don’t want to fall asleep Cause I’d miss you baby And I don’t want to miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do I’d still miss you baby And I don’t want to miss a thing I don’t want to miss one smile I don’t want to miss one kiss I just want to be with you Right here with you, just like this I just want to hold you close Feel your heart so close to mine And just stay here in this moment For all the rest of time Don’t want to close my eyes I don’t want to fall asleep Cause I’d miss you baby And I don’t want to miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do I’d still miss you baby And I don’t want to miss a thing Don’t want to close my eyes I don’t want to fall asleep I don’t want to miss a thing

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Whitesnake - is this love I should have known better Than to let you go alone, It’s times like these I can’t make it on my own Wasted days, and sleepless nights And I can’t wait to see you again I find I spend my time Waiting on your call, How can I tell you, baby My back’s against the wall I need you by my side To tell me it’s alright, ’cos I don’t think I can take anymore Is this love that I’m feeling, Is this the love, that I’ve been searching for Is this love or am I dreaming, This must be love, ’cos it’s really got a hold on me, A hold on me... I can’t stop the feeling I’ve been this way before But, with you I’ve found the key To open any door I can feel my love for you Growing stronger day by day, An’ I can’t wait to see you again So I can hold you in my arms Is this love that I’m feeling, Is this the love, that I’ve been searching for Is this love or am I dreaming, This must be love, ’cos it’s really got a hold on me, A hold on me... Is this love that I’m feeling, Is this the love, that I’ve been searching for... Is this love or am I dreaming, Is this the love, that I’ve been searching for...

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Edwin Mccain - I'll be The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful Stop me and steal my breath Emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky Never revealing their depth Tell me that we belong together Dress it up with the trappings of love I'll be captivated I'll hang from your lips Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above Chorus: I'll be your crying shoulder I'll be your love suicide and I'll be better when I'm older I'll be the greatest fan of your life Rain falls angry on the tin roof As we lie awake in my bed You're my survival, you're my living proof My love is alive not dead Tell me that we belong together Dress it up with the trappings of love I'll be captivated I'll hang from your lips Instead of the gallows of heartache, that hang from above Repeat Chorus I've been dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the dead Tuned in, turned on, Remembered the things that you said :wors:

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

" You hold the answers deep within your own mind. Consciously, you've forgotten it. That's the way the human mind works. Whenever something is too unpleasant, to shameful for us to entertain, we reject it. We erase it from our memories. But the answer is always there." The pain that grips you The fear that binds you Releases life in me In our mutual Shame we idolize To blind them from the truth That finds a way from who we are Please don't be afraid When the darkness fades away The dawn will break the silence Screaming in our hearts My love for you still grows This I do for you Before I try to fight the truth my final time "We're supposed to try and be real. And I feel alone, and we're not together. And that is real." Can't wash it all away Can't wish it all away Can't cry it all away Can't scratch it all away Lying beside you Listening to you breathe The life that flows inside of you Burns inside of me Hold and speak to me Of love without a sound Tell me you will live through this And I will die for you Cast me not away Say you'll be with me For I know I cannot Bear it all alone "You're not alone, are you?" " Never... Never." "But the answer is always there. Nothing is ever really forgotten." " Because I'm die of it too." " Because I'm die of it too." " Because I'm tired of it too." " Because I'm tired of it too." " Because I'm tired of it too." Няма друг такъв текст за мен. (Evanescence-Wash it all away)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Faith Hill - There You'll Be When I think back on these times And the dreams we left behind I'll be glad 'cause I was blessed To get to have you in my life When I look back on these days I'll look and see your face You were right there for me In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky In my heart there'll always be a place for you For all my life I'll keep a part of you with me And everywhere I am, there you'll be And everywhere I am, there you'll be... Well you showed me how to feel Feel the sky was in my reach And I always will remember All the strength you gave to me Your love made me make it through Oh, I owe so much to you You were right there for me In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky In my heart there'll always be a place for you For all my life I'll keep a part of you with me And everywhere I am, there you'll be Cause I always saw in you my light, my strength And I want to thank you now For all the ways you were right there for me You were right there for me For always In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky In my heart there'll always be a place for you For all my life I'll keep a part of you with me And everywhere I am, there you'll be And everywhere I am, there you'll be There you'll be...

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Я-я-я-я! Нито една фолк-песен ! "Still Loving You" SCORPIONS Time, it needs time To win back your love again I will be there, I will be there Love, only love Can bring back your love someday I will be there, I will be there I'll fight, babe, I'll fight To win back your love again I will be there, I will be there Love, only love Can break down the wall someday I will be there, I will be there If we'd go again All the way from the start I would try to change The things that killed our love Your pride has built a wall, so strong That I can't get through Is there really no chance To start once again I'm loving you Try, baby try To trust in my love again I will be there, I will be there Love, our love Just shouldn't be thrown away I will be there, I will be there If we'd go again All the way from the start I would try to change The things that killed our love Your pride has built a wall, so strong That I can't get through Is there really no chance To start once again If we'd go again All the way from the start I would try to change The things that killed our love Yes, I've hurt your pride, and I know What you've been through You should give me a chance This can't be the end I'm still loving you I'm still loving you, I need your love I'm still loving you

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Една друга на Скорпионс: Wind of Change I folow the Moskva Down to Gorky Park Listening to the wind of change An August summer night Soldiers passing by Listening to the wind of change The world is closing in Did you ever think That we could be so close, like brothers The future's in the air I can feel it everywhere Blowing with the wind of change Take me to the magic of the moment On a glory night Where the children of tomorrow dream away in the wind of change Walking down the street Distant memories Are buried in the past forever I folow the Moskva Down to Gorky Park Listening to the wind of change Take me to the magic of the moment On a glory night Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams With you and me Take me to the magic of the moment On a glory night Where the children of tomorrow dream away in the wind of change The wind of change Blows straight into the face of time Like a stormwind that will ring the freedom bell For peace of mind Let your balalaika sing What my guitar wants to say Take me to the magic of the moment On a glory night Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams With you and me Take me to the magic of the moment On a glory night Where the children of tomorrow dream away in the wind of change

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Mariah Carey - Without You

No I can’t forget this evening

Or your face as you were leaving

But I guess that’s just the way

The story goes

You always smile but in your eyes

Your sorrow shows

Yes it shows

No I can’t forget tomorrow

When I think of all my sorrow

When I had you there

But then I let you go

And now it’s only fair

That I should let you know

What you should know

I can’t live

If living is without you

I can’t live

I can’t give anymore

I can’t live

If living is without you

I can’t give

Can’t give anymore

Well I can’t forget this evening

Or your face as you were leaving

But I guess that’s just the way

The story goes

You always smile but in your eyes

Your sorrow shows

Yes it shows

I can’t live

If living is without you

I can’t live

I can’t give anymore

I can’t live

If living is without you

I can’t give

Can’t give anymore

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

ето още един мой любим текст : Patrick Swayze -She's like the wind She's like the wind through my tree She rides the night next to me She leads me through moonlight Only to burn me with the sun She's taken my heart But she doesn't know what she's done Feel her breath on my face Her body close to me Can't look in her eyes She's out of my league Just a fool to believe I have anything she needs She's like the wind [sOLO] I look in the mirror and all I see Is a young old man with only a dream Am I just fooling myself That she'll stop the pain Living without her I'd go insane Feel her breath on my face Her body close to me Can't look in her eyes She's out of my league Just a fool to believe I have anything she needs She's like the wind Feel your breath on my face Your body close to me Can't look in your eyes You're out of my league Just a fool to believe (Just a fool to believe) She's like the wind (Just a fool to believe) Just a fool to believe (She's like the wind) Just a fool to believe (Just a fool to believe) She's like the wind (Just a fool to believe) Just a fool to believe She's like the wind (Just a fool...) (She's like the wind) (She's like the wind) (Just a fool...) (She's like the wind) (Just a fool...)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Westlife - Unbreakable Took my hands, touched my heart Held me close, you were always there By my side, night and day Through it all, baby come what may Swept away on a wave of emotion Oh we’re caught in the eye of the storm And whenever you smile I can hardly believe that you’re mine Believe that you’re mine This love is unbreakable It’s unmistakable And each time I look in your eyes I know why This love is untouchable A feeling my heart just can’t deny Each time I look in your eyes, oh baby I know why This love is unbreakable Share the laughter, share the tears We both know we’ll go on from here Cuz together, we are strong In my arms, that’s where you belong I’ve been touched by the hands of an angel I’ve been blessed by the power of love And whenever you smile, I can hardly believe that you’re mine This love is unbreakable It’s unmistakable Each time I look in your eyes I know why This love is untouchable A feeling my heart just can’t deny Each time you whisper my name, oh baby I know why This love is unbreakable Through fire and flame When all this is over Our love still remains

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

TLC - UnPretty

I wish could tie you up in my shoes

Make you feel unpretty too

I was told I was beautiful

But what does that mean to you

Look into the mirror who's inside there

The one with the long hair

Same old me again today (yeah)

My outsides look cool

My insides are blue

Everytime I think I'm through

It's because of you

I've tried different ways

But it's all the same

At the end of the day

I have myself to blame

I'm just trippin'

[Chorus:]

You can buy your hair if it won't grow

You can fix your nose if he says so

You can buy all the make up

That man can make

But if you can't look inside you

Find out who am I too

Be in the position to make me feel

So damn unpretty

I'll make you feel unpretty too

Never insecure until I met you

Now I'm bein' stupid

I used to be so cute to me

Just a little bit skinny

Why do I look to all these things

To keep you happy

Maybe get rid of you

And then I'll get back to me (hey)

My outsides look cool

My insides are blue

Everytime I think I'm through

It's because of you

I've tried different ways

But it's all the same

At the end of the day

I have myself to blame

I'm just trippin'

[Chorus]

[Chorus]

Oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh (oh)

Oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh (oh)

Това е друга моя любима песен, с хубав текст ;)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Don't Cry (Original) Talk to me softly There is something in your eyes Don't hang your head in sorrow And please don't cry I know how you feel inside I've I've been there before Somethin is changin' inside you And don't you know Don't you cry tonight I still love you baby Don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight There's a heaven above you baby And don't you cry tonight Give me a whisper And give me a sign Give me a kiss before you tell me goodbye Don't you take it so hard now And please don't take it so bad I'll still be thinkin' of you And the times we had...baby And don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight There's a heaven above you baby And don't you cry tonight And please remember that I never lied And please remember how I felt inside now honey You gotta make it your own way But you'll be alright now sugar You'll feel better tomorrow Come the morning light now baby And don't you cry tonight And don't you cry tonight And don't you cry tonight There's a heaven above you baby And don't you cry Don't you ever cry Don't you cry tonight Baby maybe someday Don't you cry Don't you ever cry Don't you cry Tonight

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Leo Sayer - When I need you

When I need you

I just close my eyes and I'm with you

And all that I so wanna give you

It's only a heartbeat away

When I need love

I hold out my hands and I touch love

I never knew there was so much love

Keeping me warm night and day

Miles and miles of empty space in between us

The telephone can't take the place of your smile

But you know I won't be travelin' forever

It's cold out but hold out and do I like I do

When I need you

I just close my eyes and I'm with you

And all that I so wanna give you babe

It's not easy when the road is your driver

Honey that's a heavy load that we bear

But you know I won't be traveling a lifetime

It's cold out but hold out and do like I do

Oh, I need you

When I need love

I hold out my hands and I touch love

I never knew there was so much love

When I need you

Just close my eyes

And you're right here by my side

I just hold out my hands

I just hold out my hand

And I'm with you darlin'

Yes, I'm with you darlin'

All I wanna give you

Oh I need you darling

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Madonna-To have and not to hold

To have and not to hold

So hot, yet so cold

My heart is in your hand

And yet you never stand

Close enough for me to have my way

To love but not to keep

To laugh, not to weep

Your eyes, they go right through

And yet you never do

Anything to make me want to stay

Chorus:

Like a moth to a flame

Only I am to blame

Ba ba da ba ba ba

What can I do?

Ba ba da ba ba ba

I go straight to you

Ba ba da ba ba ba

I've been told

You're to have, not to hold

To look but not to see

To kiss but never be

The object of your desire

I'm walking on a wire

And there's no one at all

To break my fall

(chorus)

(chorus)

To break my heart

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Damien Rice The Blower's Daughter by N/A And so it is Just like you said it would be Life goes easy on me Most of the time And so it is The shorter story No love, no glory No hero in her sky I can't take my eyes of you I can't take my eyes of you I can't take my eyes of you I can't take my eyes of you I can't take my eyes of you I can't take my eyes... And so it is Just like you said it should be We'll both forget the breeze Most of the time And so it is The colder water The blower's daughter The pupil in denial I can't take my eyes of you I can't take my eyes of you I can't take my eyes of you I can't take my eyes of you I can't take my eyes of you I can't take my eyes... Did I say that I loathe you? Did I say that I want to Leave it all behind? I can't take my mind of you I can't take my mind of you I can't take my mind of you I can't take my mind of you I can't take my mind of you I can't take my mind... My mind...my mind... 'Til I find somebody new

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Alice Cooper - Poison

Your cruel device

Your blood, like ice

One look could kill

My pain, your thrill

I want to love you but I better not touch (Don't touch)

I want to hold you but my senses tell me to stop

I want to kiss you but I want it too much (Too much)

I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison

You're poison running through my veins

You're poison, I don't want to break these chains

Your mouth, so hot

Your web, I'm caught

Your skin, so wet

Black lace on sweat

I hear you calling and it's needles and pins (And pins)

I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin (Deep in)

I want to kiss you but your lips are venomous poison

You're poison, I don't wanna break these chains

Poison

One look could kill

My pain, your thrill

I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison

You're poison, I don't wanna break these chains

Poison

I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison, yeah

I don't want to break these chains

Poison, oh no

Runnin' deep inside my veins,

Burnin' deep inside my veins

It's poison

I don't wanna break these chains

Poison,

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Понеже на Аеросмит текста вече е написан преди мен,поствам втория поред :) Иначе на първо място е I don't want to miss a thing :) LUCIE SILVAS LYRICS What You're Made Of Just like I predicted, We're at the point of no return We can go backwards, and no corners have been turned. I can't control it, if I sink or if I swim 'cause I chose the water that I'm in. [bRIDGE] And it makes no difference who is right or wrong I deserve much more than this 'Cause there's only one thing I want [CHORUS] If it's not what you're made of You're not what I'm looking for You where willing but unable to give me anymore There's no way, You're changing, cause somethings will just never be mine, You're not love this time ... but it's allright. I hear you talking, but your words don't mean a thing. I doubt you ever put your heart into anything. It's not much to ask for, to get back what I put in, But I chose the waters that I'm in. [bRIDGE] And it makes no difference who is right or wrong I deserve much more than this 'Cause there's only one thing I want [CHORUS] If it's not what you're made of You're not what I'm looking for You where willing but unable to give me anymore There's no way, You're changing, cause somethings will just never be mine You're not love this time ... but it's allright. What's your definition of the one What you really want him to become? No matter what I sacrifice it's still never enough Just like I predicted I will sink before I swim 'cause these are the waters that I'm in [CHORUS] If it's not what you're made of You're not what I'm looking for You where willing but unable to give me anymore There's no way, You're changing, cause somethings will just never be mine You're not love this time You're not love this time You're not love this time ... --------------------------------------------------- Bon Jovi - This Ain't A Love Song I should have seen it coming when the roses died I should have seen the end Of Summer in your eyes I should have listened when you said good night You really meant good-bye Baby, ain't it funny How we never ever learn to fall You're really on your knees You think you're standing tall But only fools are know-it-alls Yeah, I played that fool for you 2-I cried and I cried There were nights that I died for you, baby I tried and I tried To deny that your love drove me crazy 1-If the love that I got for you's gone If the river I cried ain't that long Then I'm wrong, yes, I'm wrong This ain't a love song I thought you and me would stand the test of time Like we got away with the perfect crime But we were just a legend in my mind I guess that I was blind Remember those nights dancing at the masquerade Clowns wore smiles that wouldn't fade Baby, you and I we were renegades Well, some things never change It made me so mad 'Cause I wanted it bad for us, baby Now, it's so sad that whatever we had Ain't worth saving (rpt 1, 2, 1) If the pain that I'm feeling so strong Is the reason I'm holding on Then I'm wrong, well I'm wrong This ain't a love song...

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Една велика песен: Metallica Nothing Else Matters So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different view And nothing else matters Never cared for what they do Never cared for what they know And I know So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never cared for what they do Never cared for what they know And I know Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different view And nothing else matters Never cared for things they say Never cared for games they play I never cared for what they do I never cared for what they know And I know

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Би трябвало тук да напиша текста на любимата си песен , но аз искам да ми помогнете да намеря текста на една моя много любима песен ето я и нея Qwan-One life one love моля ви помагайте :)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Metallica - The Unforgiven II

Lay beside me

Tell me what they've done

Speak the words I wanna hear

To make my demons run

The door is locked now

But it's open if you're true

If you can understand the me

Then I can understand the you

Lay beside me under wicked sky

The black of day, dark of night

We share this paralyze

The door cracks open

But there's no sun shining through

Black heart scarring darker still

But there's no sun shining through

No, there's no sun shining through

No, there's no sun shining

What I've felt, what I've known

Turn the pages, turn the stone

Behind the door

Should I open it for you?

Yeah, what I've felt

What I've known

Sick and tired, I stand alone

Could you be there

'Cause I'm the one who waits for you

Or are you unforgiven too?

Come lay beside me

This won't hurt, I swear

She loves me not

She loves me still

But she'll never love again

She lay beside me

But she'll be there when I'm gone

Black heart scarring darker still

Yes, she'll be there when I'm gone

Yes, she'll be there when I'm gone

Dead sure she'll be there

Behind the door

Yeah, what I've felt, what I've known

Sick and tired, I stand alone

Could you be there

'Cause I'm the one who waits for you

Or are you unforgiven too?

Lay beside me, tell me what I've done

The door is closed, so are your eyes

But now I see the sun, now I see the sun

Yes, now I see it

Behind the door

Yeah, what I've felt, what I've known

So sick and tired, I stand alone

Could you be there

'Cause I'm the one who waits

The one who waits for you

Oh, what I've felt, what I've known

Behind the door

So I dub thee unforgiven

Oh, what I've felt

Oh, what I've known

I take this key and I bury it in you

Because you're unforgiven too

Never free, never me

'Cause you're unforgiven too, oh

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Children of Bodom - Sixpounder

Can you say what you can't do

In darkness of the eyes

The breaking voice stain mirror

Waiting so i can scream out

Go!

(Ugh)

Well let me show you battle

Cause that's how the pain really is

A little piss to free you down

Like a spark resists you

Pounder!

War!

I refuse to be brought down by you

Praise is far away from what you do

Not only are you cranking on my wreign

I was meant to blow you away...666 (...pounder)

(Hey)

What you've saved, for darker times

This time will never end

A little piss to wait for you

But you try to persuade me

Hey!

Go!

Louder sixpounder!

Can you say what you can't do

In darkness of the eyes

A little piss to bring you down

like a spark resists you

Pounder!

War!

War!

I refuse to be brought down by you

Praise is far away from what you do

Not only are you cranking on my wreign

I was meant to blow you away...666

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Madonna- Frozen You only see what your eyes want to see How can life be what you want it to be You're frozen when your heart's not open You're so concerned with how much you get You waste your time with hate and regret You're broken when your heart's not open Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. If I could melt your heart Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. we'd never be apart Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. Give yourself to me Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. You hold the key Now there's no point in placing the blame And you should know I'd suffer the same If I loose you, my heart would be broken Love is a bird, she needs to fly Let all the hurt inside you die You're frozen when your heart's not open You're broken when your heart's not open Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. If I could melt your heart Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. we'd never be apart Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. Give yourself to me Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. You hold the key You only see what you want to see How can life be what you want it to be You're frozen when your heart's not open You're broken when your heart's not open Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. If I could melt your heart Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. we'd never be apart Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. Give yourself to me Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. Love holds the key Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. If I could melt your heart Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. we'd never be apart Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. Give yourself to me Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.. Love holds the key If I could melt your heart If I could melt your heart

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

DEPECHE MODE - Enjoy The Silence Words like violence Break the silence Come crashing in Into my little world Painful to me Pierce right through me Can't you understand Oh, my little girl All I ever wanted All I ever needed Is here - In my arms Words are very unnecessary They can only do harm Words are spoken To be broken Feelings are intense Words are trivial Pleasures remain So does their pain Words are meaningless And forgettable All I ever wanted All I ever needed Is here - In my arms Words are very unnecessary They can only do harm All I ever wanted All I ever needed Is here - In my arms Words are very unnecessary They can only do harm All I ever wanted All I ever needed Is here - In my arms Words are very Unnecessary They can only do harm Enjoy the silence... Enjoy the silence... Enjoy the silence...

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Radiohead - Climbing Up The Walls I am the key to the lock in your house That keeps your toys in the basement And if you get too far inside You'll only see my reflection It's always best when the light is off I am the pick in the ice Do not cry out or hit the alarm You know we're friends till we die And either way you turn I'll be there Open up your skull I'll be there Climbing up the walls It's always best when the light is off It's always better on the outside Fifteen blows to the back of your head Fifteen blows to your mind So lock the kids up safe tonight Put the eyes in the cupboard I've got the smell of a local man Who's got the loneliest feeling That either way he turns I'll be there Open up your skull I'll be there Climbing up the walls Climbing up the walls Climbing up the walls

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

• Добави ново...