Премини към съдържанието

Архивирана тема

Темата е твърде стара и е архивирана. Не можете да добавяте нови отговори в нея, но винаги можете да публикувате нова тема, в която да продължи дискусията. Регистрирайте се или влезте във вашия профил за да публикувате нова тема.

neophyte

Lyrics - Текстовете на любимите ви песни

Препоръчан отговор

L'ame Immortelle - Fallen Angel

I found you broken on the ground

And from your mouth a bitter sound L'ame

That became sweeter as I approached

You in your deepest agony Immortelle

I put you up and raised you well

And more than stories ever tell Fallen

I feel in love with you those days

And hoped that you would too Angel

You've been a fallen angel

Ripped out of the sky Songtexte

But as your wings grew strong enough

You left me - behind to die Songtext

We built up a own world together

For our future I assumed Lyrics

I believed in what you said that day

But was already doomed Lyric

The more you've learned and grown

The less you cared for me Liedertexte

But I was too blinded by my feelings

To see the dawning agony Liedertext

"I love you more than I can say

And we will never part" Alle

You told me nearly every day

But still you broke my heart L'ame

As soon as you could fly again

Into the open sky Immortelle

You left me without any reason

Back on this world to die Fallen

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

System Of A Down-Chop Suey! Wake up, Grab a brush and put a little (makeup), Grab a brush and put a little, Hide the scars to fade away the (shakeup) Hide the scars to fade away the, Why'd you leave the keys upon the table? Here you go create another fable You wanted to, Grab a brush and put a little makeup, You wanted to, Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup, You wanted to, Why'd you leave the keys upon the table, You wanted to, I don't think you trust, In, my, self righteous suicide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die, Die, Wake up, Grab a brush and put a little (makeup), Grab a brush and put a little, Hide the scars to fade away the (shakeup) Hide the scars to fade away the, Why'd you leave the keys upon the table? Here you go create another fable You wanted to, Grab a brush and put a little makeup, You wanted to, Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup, You wanted to, Why'd you leave the keys upon the table, You wanted to, I don't think you trust, In, my, self righteous suicide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die In my, self righteous suicide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die Father, Father, Father, Father, Father/ Into your hands/I/commend my spirit, Father, into your hands, Why have you forsakee, In your thoughts forsaken me, In your heart forsaken, me oh, Trust in my self righteous suicide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die, In my self righteous suicide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die.

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Coldplay - Clocks Martin/Berryman/Buckland/Champion. 2001©coldplay Lights go out and I can't be saved, Tides that I tried to swim against, You've put me down upon my knees, Oh I beg, I beg and plead (singing), Come out of things unsaid, shoot an apple of my head (and a), Trouble that can't be named, tigers waiting to be tamed (singing), You are, you are Confusion never stops, closing walls and ticking clocks (gonna), Come back and take you home, I could not stop, that you now know (singing), Come out upon my seas, curse missed opportunities (am I), A part of the cure, or am I part of the disease (singing) You are (x6), And nothing else compares, Oh no nothing else compares, And nothing else compares You are (continues in background), Home, home, where I wanted to go (x4)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Breed 77 The River In the morning I am empty Of everything I used to be I will write away my feelings So no one would ever read If I had all of the answers I could poor salt on my wounds I could fill this room with sorrow So no one would ever see I want to wake up and drink from your river I want to reach out and tear down the sky To know I'm alive I want to learn how to feel without bleeding I want to learn how to live by your side You're no longer mine And why We gotta swim against the tide to each other To find the other side of the river And why If I offered you a picture And the paint is yet to dry Could you live with just a whisper? A flower is meant to die If I had all of the answers I could poor salt on my wounds I could fill this room with sorrow So no one would ever see I want to wake up and drink from your river I want to reach out and tear down the sky To know I'm alive, yeah I want to learn how to feel without bleeding I want to learn how to live by your side To know that you`re mine And why We gotta swim against the tide to each other To find the other side of the river And why We gotta swim against the tide to each other To find the other side of the river I want to wake up and drink from your river I want to reach out and tear down the sky To know I'm alive, yeah I want to learn how to feel without bleeding I want to learn how to live by your side You ll never be mine Why We gotta swim against the tide to each other To find the other side of the river And why We gotta swim against the tide to each other To find the other side of the river (Yeah) Why (Yeah) Why Goodnight Why Why Why (Yeah) Why (Yeah) Why Why Why (Yeah) Why Why Why Why --------------------------------------------------------------------- The Calling Whenever you will go So lately, I've been wonderin Who will be there to take my place When I'm gone, you'll need love To light the shadows on your face If a great wave should fall It would fall upon us all And between the sand and stone Could you make it on your own [Chorus:] If I could, then I would I'll go wherever you will go Way up high or down low I'll go wherever you will go And maybe, I'll find out The way to make it back someday To watch you, to guide you Through the darkest of your days If a great wave should fall It would fall upon us all Well I hope there's someone out there Who can bring me back to you [Chorus] Runaway with my heart Runaway with my hope Runaway with my love I know now, just quite how My life and love might still go on In your heart and your mind I'll stay with you for all of time [Chorus] If I could turn back time I'll go wherever you will go If I could make you mine I'll go wherever you will go

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Blind Guardian Guardian Of The Blind Extermination thunder the strange one is back again Lost by our only power it's aura will grind us out forever Fall into a dark dream that we got once The part it's real you won't believe Lead: Andre We're watching our own agony many years ago Seven little children stand against the ghost Believing is the answer but you've lost before Find back to your infancy it's time to die Lead: Andre/Thomas I've been the herdsman you've been my sheep I find taste on lampskin everything's allright Killing for the thirst for small children sweat I give them illusions to raise their fear Hear the crying dying child it's music to my ears Feel the sweetness of it's death everything's allright But there's a new feeling I've never known There must be a third one a mighty guardian Refrain: Guardian, Guardian, Guardian of the Blind Now it feel the curse of heaven Guardian, Guardian, Guardian of the Blind Now it feel the curse of the child Solo: Andre Dark is it's world and lonely we're reaching it again Fear our returning visions to madness we will fall If we can't kill the beast forever we must die now One has blown his life away Lead: Andre Once we were a circle fighting hand in hand Our weapons were illusions to let it feel the pain By the sweet taste of our live it call us back again We will find the answer it's time to die Solo: Marcus By a ritual we have hurt it but we have not kill Little Billy you must find your way, no Believe in you we ask for but where we can never find There must be a sign for the Guardian of the Blind Refrain: Guardian, Guardian, Guardian of the Blind Now it feel the curse of heaven Guardian, Guardian, Guardian of the Blind Now it feel the curse Lead Licks: Andre Come to it's world following the sign Guardian, Guardian, Guardian of the Blind Give us the help we're waiting for your sign Guardian, Guardian, Guardian of the Blind

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Darren Hayes - Strange Relationship Do you love me? Or am I just another trip? In this strange relationship You push and pull me 'Till I'm about to lose my mind Is this just a waste of time? Keep acting like you own me I keep running watch me walkin' out that door I hear you behind me Gimme that strange relationship Never felt pleasure and pain like this Something so right but it feels so terribly wrong I keep holding on Gimme that strange relationship One of us gotta let go of this I keep pushing and you keep holding on I'm already gone Do you love me? We break up and back together And I swear to myself never But oh how you do me You strip me of my honor And I don't ever think I'm gonna Break free of these mind games All I'm tryin' to do is modify my plan Cause I can't contain you.... Gimme that strange relationship Never felt pleasure and pain like this Something so right but it feels so terribly wrong I keep holding on Gimme that strange relationship One of us gotta let go of this I keep pushing and you keep holding on I'm already gone You keep acting like you own me Like you control me You said you never really wanted me back Well maybe that's a fact May I suggest a brand new plan of attack And in defense of that You're hard to crack You're way off track I want you back I want you gone Maybe I'm sick of holding on Do you love me? Or am I just another trip in this strange relationship? Gimme that strange relationship Never felt pleasure and pain like this Something so right but it feels so terribly wrong I keep holding on Gimme that strange relationship One of us gotta let go of this I keep pushing and you keep holding on I'm already gone

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover Lyrics Did I disappoint you or let you down? Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown? 'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun, Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won. So I took what's mine by eternal right. Took your soul out into the night. It may be over but it won't stop there, I am here for you if you'd only care. You touched my heart you touched my soul. You changed my life and all my goals. And love is blind and that I knew when, My heart was blinded by you. I've kissed your lips and held your head. Shared your dreams and shared your bed. I know you well, I know your smell. I've been addicted to you. Goodbye my lover. Goodbye my friend. You have been the one. You have been the one for me. I am a dreamer but when I wake, You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take. And as you move on, remember me, Remember us and all we used to be I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile. I've watched you sleeping for a while. I'd be the father of your child. I'd spend a lifetime with you. I know your fears and you know mine. We've had our doubts but now we're fine, And I love you, I swear that's true. I cannot live without you. Goodbye my lover. Goodbye my friend. You have been the one. You have been the one for me. And I still hold your hand in mine. In mine when I'm asleep. And I will bear my soul in time, When I'm kneeling at your feet. Goodbye my lover. Goodbye my friend. You have been the one. You have been the one for me. I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow. I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

A-ha - Hunting High And Low (3:43) (Pal Waaktaar) Here I am And within the reach of my hands She sounds asleep and she's sweeter now Than the wildest dream could have seen her And I Watch her slipping away Though I know I'll be hunting high and low High There's no end to the lengths I'll go to Hunting high and low High There's no end to lengths I'll go To find her again Upon this my dreams are depending Through the dark I sense the pounding of her heart Next to mine She's the sweetest love I could find So I guess I'll be hunting high and low High There's no end to the lengths I'll go to High and Low High Do you know what it means to love you... I'm hunting high and low And now she's telling me she's got to go away I'll always be hunting high and low Hungry for you Watch me tearing myself to pieces Hunting high and low High There's no end to the lengths I'll go to Oh, for you I'll be hunting high and low

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

A TOP - ALE... - Alphaville Lyrics - Sounds Like A Melody Lyrics it's a trick of my mind to faces bathing in the screenlight she's so soft and warm in my arms i tune it into the scene my hand are resting on her shoulders when we're dancing away for a while oh, we're moving, we're falling, we step into the fire by the hour of the wolf in a midnight dream there's no reason to hurry, just start that brand new story set it alight, we're head over heels in love head over heels the ringing of your laughter it sounds like a melody to once forbidden places we'll go for a while it's the definite show our shadows resting in the moonlight it's so clear and bright in your eyes it's the touch of your sighs my lips are resting on your shoulder when we're moving so soft and slow we need the extasy, the jelousy, the comedy of love like the cary grants and kellys once before give me more tragedy, more harmony and phantasy, my love and set it alight, just starting that satellite set it alight AMMONIA AVENUE The Alan Parson`s Project Is there no sign of light as we stand in the darkness? Watching the sun arise Is there no sign of life as we gaze at the waters? Into the strangers eyes And who are we to criticize or scorn the things that they do? For we shall seek and we shall find Ammonia Avenue If we call for the proof and we questions the answers Only the doubt will grow Are we blind to the truth or a sign to believe in? Only the wise will know And word by word they handed down the light that shines today And those who came at first to scoff, remained behind to pray Yes those who came at first to scoff, remained behind to pray When you can`t hear the rhyme and you can`t see the reason Why should the hope remain? For a man will be tired and his soul will grow weary Living his life in vain And who are we to justify the right in all we do? Until we seek until we find Ammonia Avenue Through all the doubt somehow they knew And stone by stone they built it high Until the sun broke through A ray of hope, a shining light Ammonia Avenue

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

любим текст на песен...ох много са, но ето един от тях все пак... Blasphemous Rumours(Depeche Mode'84) Girl of sixteen, whole life ahead of her Slashed her wrists, bored with life Didn't succeed, thank the Lord For small mercies Fighting back the tears, mother reads the note again Sixteen candles burn in her mind She takes the blame, it's always the same She goes down on her knees and prays I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours But I think that God's got a sick sense of humor And when I die I expect to find Him laughing Girl of eighteen, fell in love with everything Found new life in Jesus Christ Hit by a car, ended up On a life support machine Summer's day, as she passed away Birds were singing in the summer sky Then came the rain, and once again A tear fell from her mother's eye I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours But I think that God's got a sick sense of humor And when I die I expect to find Him laughing

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Radiohead - Exit Music (For A Film) Wake from your sleep, the drying of your tears, Today we escape, we escape. Pack and get dressed before your father hears us, before all hell breaks loose. Breathe, keep breathing, don't lose your nerve. Breathe, keep breathing, I can't do this alone. Sing us a song, a song to keep us warm, there's such a chill, such a chill. And you can laugh a spineless laugh, we hope your rules and wisdom choke you. And now we are one in everlasting peace, we hope that you choke, that you choke, we hope that you choke, that you choke, we hope that you choke, that you choke.

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Ето и моята любима песен Публикувано изображение

Metallica - The Unforgiven

New blood joins this earth

and quickly he's subdued

through constant pain disgrace

the young boy learns their rules

with time the child draws in

this whipping boy done wrong

deprived of all his thoughts

the young man struggles on and on he's known

a vow unto his own

that never from this day

his will they'll take away

what I've felt

what I've known

never shined through in what I've shown

never be

never see

won't see what might have been

what I've felt

what I've known

never free

never me

so I dub thee unforgiven

they dedicate their lives

to running all of his

he tries to please them all

this bitter man he is

throughout his life the same

he's battled constantly

this fight he cannot win

a tired man they see no longer cares

the old man then prepares

to die regretfully

that old man here is me

what I've felt

what I've known

never be

never see

won't see what might have been

what I've felt

what I've known

never free

never me

so I dub thee unforgiven

you labeled me

I'll label you

so I dub thee unforgiven

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Bon Jovi Always This romeo is bleeding, but you can't see his blood It's nothing but some feelings That this old dog kicked up It's been raining since you left me Now I'm drowning in the flood You see I've always been a fighter But without you I give up Now I can't sing a love song Like the way it's meant to be Well,I guess I'm not that good anymore But baby, that's just me 1-Yeah I, will love you, baby Always and i'll be there forever and a day always 2-I'll be there, till the stars don't shine Till the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme I know when i die you'll be on my mind and I'll love you, always Now your pictures that you left behind Are just memories of a different life Some that made us laugh Some that made us cry One that made you have to say goodbye What I'd give to run my fingers thru your hair Touch your lips, to hold you near, When you say your prayers, try to understand I've made mistakes, I'm just a man When he holds you close, when he pulls you near When he says the words You've been needing to hear, I'll wish I was him 'Cause these words are mine, to say to you 'Til the end of time (rpt 1) If you told me to cry for you, I could If you told me to die for you, I would Take a look at my face There's no price i won't pay To say these words to you Well, there ain't no luck in these loaded dice But baby, if you give me just one more try We can pack up our old dreams, and our old lives, We'll find a place, where the sun still shines ;) The Righteous Brothers Unchained Melody Oh my love my darling I've hungered for your touch A long lonely time And time goes by so slowly And time can do so much Are you still mine I need your love I need your love God speed your love to me Lonely rivers flow to the sea to the sea To the open arms of the sea Lonely rivers sigh wait for me wait for me I'll be coming home wait for me Oh my love my darling I've hungered hungered for your touch A long lonely time And time goes by so slowly And time can do so much Are you still mine I need your love I need your love God speed your love to me :nono: Scorpions Lonely Nights Since you're gone there is an empty space Since you're gone the world is not the same I go back to the places we've been Feels like you're still there I lived on those moments again Wishing you were here Since you're gone there is a lonely heart Since you're gone nothing is like it was The memories all over the place Bringing it back all so clear Remember all of those days Wishing you were here On those lonely nights, lonely nights, lonely nights I got to fight for you, yes I do Lonely nights, lonely nights, lonely nights I got to fight for you, yes I do Yes, I do Since you're gone there is a heart that bleed Since you're gone I'm not the man I used to be I follow your steps in the snow Traces disappear No one will lost when it's gone I wish you were here On those lonely nights, lonely nights, lonely nights I got to fight for you, yes I do Lonely nights, lonely nights, lonely nights I got to fight for you, yes I do Yes, I do I go back to the places we've been Feels like you're still there I lived on those moments again Wishing you were here :clap: Само че имам текстовете на всичките си любими песни и определено ще заемат много място.....

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Radiohead - Bulletproof... I Wish I Was Limb by limb, tooth by tooth Tearing up inside of me Every day, every hour I wish that I was bullet proof Wax me, mould me Heat the pins and stab them in You have turned me into this Just wish that it was bullet proof, was bullet proof So pay the money and take a shot Lead-fill the hole in me I could burst a million bubbles All surrogate and bullet proof And bullet proof And bullet proof And bullet proof

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

ФСБ - След десет години Днес ще се срещнем - след десет години. Вчера ли бяхме на двайсет и две? Разделихме се с надежда тук на този сив площад. Пак да се срещнем след десет години, за да разкаже всеки от нас със какво се е преборил, от какво не е заспивал и какво е надживял. Днес ще се срещнем - след десет години. Влакове тръгват от всички страни. Но един от тях остана на една далечна гара, пак на двадест и две.

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Ето още една моя любима песничка .. само, че този път на Моранди ...

Morandi - Hot

Put some music, light my fire

Burning dreams, invite desire

Just a pain, love will simply blow you away

Shiny eyes, reveal your temper

You're so hot and yet so tender

Yes is right, fall, falling in love tonight.

I'm feeling so hot now

Sun's never burn like this before

Hot now,

Looks like we're begging for some more

Make it so, you're making me whole.

I'm feeling so hot now

Moon's never shone like this before

Hot now,

Looks like we're crawlïng on the floor.

Make it so, you're makïng me whole.

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Song: Lonely No More Artist name: Rob Thomas Now it seems to me That you know just what to say But words are only words Can you show me something else Can you swear to me That you'll always feel this way Show me how you feel More than ever, baby (Chorus) I don't wanna be lonely no more I don't wanna have to pay for this I don't wanna know the lover at my door Is just another heartache on my list I don't wanna be angry no more You know I could never stand for this When you tell me that you love me Know for sure I don't wanna be lonely anymore It's hard for me With my heart still on the mend Open up to me Like you do your girlfriends You sing to me And it's harmony Girl what you do to me is everything Make me say anything Just to get you back again Why can't we just try (Chorus) What if I was good to you What if you were good to me What if I could hold you 'Til I feel you move inside of me What if it was paradise What if we were symphonies What if I gave all my life to Find some way to stand beside you (Chorus)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Billie Myers-Kiss the rain.mp3

Hello

Can you hear me?

Am I gettin' through to you?

Hello

Is it late there?

There's a laughter on the line

Are you sure you're there alone?

Cause I'm

Tryin' to explain

Somethin's wrong

Ya just don't sound the same

Why don't you

Why don't you

Go outside

Go outside

Kiss the rain

Whenever you need me

Kiss the rain

Whenever I'm gone, too long.

If your lips

Feel lonely and thirsty

Kiss the rain

And wait for the dawn.

Keep in mind

We're under the same sky

And the nights

As empty for me, as for you

If ya feel

You can't wait till morinin'

Kiss the rain

Kiss the rain

Kiss the rain

Hello

Do you miss me?

I hear you say you do

But not the way I'm missin' you

What's new?

How's the weather?

Is it stormy where you are?

Cause I'm so close but it feels like you're so far

Oh would it mean anything

If you knew

What I'm left imagining

In my mind

In my mind

Would you go

Would you go

Kiss the rain

And you'd fall over me

Think of me

Think of me

Think of me

Only me

Kiss the rain

Whenever I'm gone too long

If your lips

Feel lonely and thirsty

Kiss the rain

and wait for the dawn

Keep in mind

We're under the same skies

And the nights

As empty for me, as for you

If you feel

You can't wait till morning

Kiss the rain

Kiss the rain

Kiss the rain

Kiss the rain

Kiss the rain

Oooooohhhhh

Kiss the rain

Oooooohhhhh

Kiss the rain

Hello

Can ya hear me?

Can ya hear me?

Can ya hear me?

Roxette-So far away.mp3

In the coldest time of year,

Darkness all around my heart.

I was alone but didn't fear

To wander in the light of stars.

In the bright and silent night,

Winds would knock and disappear.

Still I felt the feeling near,

Like the first time you were ever here.

You're so far away,

So far away,

You left me,

You told me you would stay.

You never said goodbye

And I'll keep asking why,

I keep on asking how,

Oh come unto me now.

I have breathed the morning air,

I have heard the four winds blow.

I was weary but prepared to follow

Down this lonely road.

In the room where lovers sleep,

Winds would knock and disappear.

Still I felt the music near,

Like the first time we were ever here.

You're so far away,

So far away,

You left me,

You told me you would stay.

You never said goodbye

And I keep wondering why,

I keep on wondering how,

Oh come inside me now.

Kanzas -Dust In The Wind

I close my eyes

Only for a moment, then the momen't

gone

All my dreams

Pass before my eyes, a curiosity

Dust in the

wind

All they are is dust in the wind

Same old song

Just a

drop of water in an endless sea

All we do

Crumbles to the ground,

though we refuse to see

Dust in the wind

All we are is dust in

the wind, ohh

Now, don't hang on

Nothing lasts forever but the

earth and sky

It slips away

And all your money won't another minute

buy

Dust in the wind

All we are is dust in the wind

All we are

is dust in the wind

Dust in the wind

Everything is dust in the

wind

Everything is dust in the wind

The wind

The Cranberries-No Need To Argue

by cry in silence

There’s no need to argue anymore.

I gave all I could but it left me so sore

And the thing that makes me mad

is the one thing that I had

I knew, I knew, I’d lose you.

You’ll always be special to me

And I remember all the things we once shared.

Watching tv movies on the living room armchair

But they say it will work out fine.

Was it all a waste of time

cause I knew, I knew, I’d lose you

You’ll always be special to me

Will you forget in time.

You said I was on your mind.

There’s no need to argue

No need to argue anymore

There’s no need to argue anymore. Special

Nelly Furtado-Try.mp3

All I know

Is everything is not as it's sold

but the more I grow the less I know

And I have lived so many lives

Though I'm not old

And the more I see, the less I grow

The fewer the seeds the more I sow

Then I see you standing there

Wanting more from me

And all I can do is try

Wanting more from me

And all I can do is try

I wish I hadn't seen all of the realness

And all the real people are really not real at all

The more I learn the more I cry

As I say goodbye to the way of life

I thought I had designed for me

Wanting more from me

And all I can do is try

I'm all I'll ever be

But all I can do is try

Try

All of the moments that already passed

We'll try to go back and make them last

All of the things we want each other to be

We never will be

And that's wonderful, and that's life

And that's you, baby

This is me, baby

And we are, we are, we are, we are

Free

In our love

We are free in our love

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

JOE COCKER - You Are So Beautiful You Are So Beautiful To Me You Are So Beautiful To Me Can't You See Your're Everything I Hoped For Your're Everything I Need You Are So Beautiful To Me Such Joy And Happiness You Bring Such Joy And Happiness You Bring Like A Dream A Guiding Light That Shines In The Night Heavens Gift To Me You Are So Beautiful To Me

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

A-Ha - Summer Moved On (4:39) (Paul Waaktaar) Summer moved on And the way it goes You can't tag along Honey moved out And the way it went Leaves no doubt Moments will pass In the morning light I found out Seasons can't last And there's one thing Left to ask Stay, don't just walk away And leave me another day A day just like today With nobody else around Friendships move on Until the day You can't get along Handshakes unfold And the way it goes No one knows Moments will pass In the morning light I found out Seasons can't last So there's just one thing Left to ask Stay, don't just walk away And leave me another day A day just like today Stay, don't just walk away With nobody else around Seasons can't last And there's just one thing Left to ask Stay, don't just walk away And leave me another day A day just like today Stay, don't just walk away With nobody else around Summer moved on

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

AC/DC

T.N.T.

(Oi! Oi! Oi!)

(Oi! Oi! Oi!)

(Oi! Oi! Oi!)

(Oi! Oi! Oi!)

(Oi! Oi! Oi!)

See me ride out of the sunset,

On your colour TV screen

Out for all that I can get,

If you know what I mean

Women to the left of me,

And women to the right

Ain't got no gun, ain't got no knife,

Don't you start no fight...

REFRAIN

'Cause I'm T.N.T., I'm dynamite!

(T.N.T.) And I'll win the fight!

(T.N.T.) I'm a power load!

(T.N.T.) Watch me explooooode!

I'm dirty, mean, and might unclean,

I'm a wanted man

Public enemy number one,

Understand?

So, lock up your daughter, lock up your wife,

Lock up your backdoor, and run for your life

The man is back in town,

So, don't you mess me 'round...

REFRAIN

'Cause I'm T.N.T., I'm dynamite!

(T.N.T.) And I'll win the fight!

(T.N.T.) I'm a power load!

(T.N.T.) Watch me explooode!

SOLO

REFRAIN

T.N.T. (Oi! Oi! Oi!)

T.N.T. (Oi! Oi! Oi!)

T.N.T. (Oi! Oi! Oi!)

T.N.T. (Oi! Oi! Oi!)

T.N.T., I'm dynamite! (Oi! Oi! Oi!)

(T.N.T.) And I'll win the fight! (Oi! Oi! Oi!)

(T.N.T.) I'm a power load! (Oi! Oi! Oi!)

(T.N.T.) Watch me exploooooode!

Stiff upper lip

Well I was out on a drive

On a bit of a trip

Lookin’ for thrills

To get me some kicks

Now I warn you ladies

I shoot from the hip

I was born with a stiff

Stiff upper lip

Like a dog in a howl

I bite everything

And I’m big and I’m drawl

And I’ll ball your thing

I keep a stiff upper lip

And I shoot from the hip

I keep a stiff upper lip

And I shoot

And I shoot

Shoot from the hip

Yeah I shoot from the hip

Now listen

Well I’m workin’ it out

And I’ve done everything

And I can’t reform no

Can you feel my sting

Babe I keep a stiff upper lip

And I shoot from the hip, yeah

I keep a stiff upper lip

And I shoot

And I shoot

And I shoot, shoot, shoot

Shoot from the hip

Well I’m out on the prowl

And I’ll ball your thing

I got the teeth that’ll bite you

Can you feel my sting

Babe I keep a stiff upper lip

And I shoot from the hip

I keep a stiff upper lip

And I shoot shoot shoot from the hip

I got a (stiff upper lip)

Better believe me (stiff upper lip)

Comin' down (stiff upper lip)

See my (Stiff upper lip)

Yeah I got a (stiff upper lip)

Stiff upper lip

Stiff upper lip

I got a stiff upper lip

I got a stiff upper lip

Stiff upper lip

Stiff upper lip

And I shoot

And I shoot

And I shoot

Shoot from the hip

moneytalks

Yo!

Tailored suits, chauffeured cars,

Fine hotels and big cigars

Up for grabs,

Up for a price

Where the red-hot girls,

Keep on dancin' through the night!

The claim is on you,

The sights are on me

So whaddaya do,

That's guaranteed?

Hey lil' girl,

You want it all

The furs, the diamonds,

The paintin' on the wall!

CHORUS:

C'mon, c'mon! Love me for the money!

C'mon, c'mon! Listen to the moneytalk!

C'mon, c'mon! Love me for the money!

A French maid, foreign chef,

A big house with king-size bed

You had enough,

You ship 'em out

The dollar's up, down,

Ya better buy the pound!

The claim is on you,

The sights are on me

So whaddaya do,

That's guaranteed?

Hey lil' girl,

You broke the laws

Ya hustle, ya deal,

You steal from us all!

CHORUS:

C'mon, c'mon! Love me for the money! (Moneytalks!)

C'mon, c'mon! Listen to the moneytalk! (Moneytalks!)

Moneytalks! Yeaaah-yeah!

SOLO

Moneytalks...

B.S. walks...

Moneytalks...

C'mon, c'mon!

CHORUS:

(C'mon, c'mon! Love me for the money!) Moneytalks!

(C'mon, c'mon! Listen to the moneytalk!) Moneytalk-talk-talk!

(C'mon, c'mon! Love me for the money!) Uh, hear it talk!

(C'mon, c'mon! Listen to the moneytalk!) Yeah, yeah-yeah!

Moneytalk!

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Pennywise - Fuck Authority

Someday you gotta find another way, you better right your mind

and live by what you say

Today is just another day

unless you set your sights and try to find a way

I say fuck authority

Silent majority

Raised by the system

Now it's time to rise against them

We're sick of your treason

Sick of your lies

Fuck no, we won't listen

We're gonna open your eyes

Frustration, domination, feel the rage of a new generation,

we're livin', we're dyin' and we're never gonna stop, stop tryin'

Stop tryin'

Stop tryin', stop tryin'

You know the time is right to take control,

we gotta take offense against the status quo

No way, not gonna stand for it today, fight for your rights,

it's time we had our say

I say fuck authority

Silent majority

Raised by the system

Sick of your lies

Fuck no, we won't listen

we're livin', we're dyin', we take the time and will endless try and destroy,

enjoy, you fight the world, become a new toy, dominate, eliminate,

do you fell the rise, rise of hate?

Fuck authority

Silent majority

Raised by the system

Sick of your lies

Fuck no, we won't listen

we're livin', we're dyin' and we're never gonna stop, stop tryin'

Stop tryin'

Stop tryin', stop tryin'

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Като сме на тая вълна: Last Hope - Live Today this is how i live today this is how i choose to be every night and every day hangin' out at the street with my friends through all the shit it's the same since i was kid there are moments that i feel so low ain't no money, ain't no place to go times are hard but we won't fall few good friends and i am there every good and bad we share hold our ground is all we care for my friends i will stand for my friends untill end another wasted night but not for me 'cuz it's all right with my friends - side be side we got team that is so tight live my life day by dey gotta live it, gota live today looking for a better way i don't care what people think of me won't accept opinion that i don't need it's my choice and i don't give a shit for my friends i will stand for my friends untill end another wasted night but not for me 'cuz it's all right with my friends - side be side we got team that is so tight

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

HIM - Killing Loneliness

Memories, sharp as daggers

Pierce into the flesh of today

Suicide of love took away all that matters

And buried the remains in an unmarked grave in your heart

With the venomous kiss you gave me

I'm killing loneliness (Killing loneliness)

With the warmth of your arms you saved me,

Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you

I'm killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb

I'm killing loneliness

Nailed to the cross, together

As solitude begs us to stay

Disappear in the night, forever

And denounce the power of death over our souls and secret words are sent to start a war

With the warmth of your arms you saved me,

I'm killing loneliness with you

I'm killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb

I'm killing loneliness

Killing loneliness

With the warmth of your arms you saved me

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Robbie Williams Feat. Kylie Minogue - Kids Me no bubbletious Me smoke heavy tar Me be groovin' slowly where you are Notify your next of kin 'cause you're never coming back I've been dropping beats since back in black And we'll paint by numbers 'til something sticks Don't mind doing it for the kids (so come on) jump on board Take a ride (yeah) (you'll be doin' it all right) Jump on board feel the high 'cause the kids are alright You've got a reputation Well I guess that can be explored You're dancing with the chairman of the board Take a ride on my twelve cylinder symphony But if you got other plans The purpose of a woman is to love her man And we'll paint by numbers 'til something sticks Don't mind doing it for the kids (so come on) jump on board Take a ride (yeah) (doin' it all right) Jump on board feel the high 'cause the kids are alright I'm gonna give it all of my loving It's gonna take up all of my love I'm gonna give it all of my loving It's gonna take up all of my love I'm gonna give it all of my loving It's gonna take up all of my love I'm gonna give it all of my loving It's gonna take up all of my love Come down from the ceiling I didn't mean to get so high I couldn't do what I wanted to do When my lips were dry You can't just up and leave me I'm a singer in a band Well I like drummers baby You're not my bag Jump on board Take a ride, yeah (you'll be doin' it all right) Jump on board feel the high, yeah Jump on board Take a ride, yeah (you'll be doin' it all right) Jump on board feel the high, yeah I'm an honorary sean connery, born ’74 There's only one of me Single-handedly raising the economy Ain't no chance of the record company dropping me Press be asking do I care for sodomy I don't know, yeah, probably I’ve been looking for serial monogamy Not some bird that looks like billy connolly But for now I'm down for ornithology Grab your binoculars, come follow me

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

• Добави ново...