Премини към съдържанието

Препоръчан отговор

В петък ни дадоха да пишем есе по англииски на тема "Моето детство" понеже това ще е първото ми есе ще ви помоля за малко помощ ако може да дадето нещо като план ако нямате възможност да напишете есето плс Публикувано изображение

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Това намерих, доста е простичко, но ти казваш, че есе пишете за първи път, така че дано ти бъде от полза. Трябва да п,fменяш къде си роден, на коя дата, в кое основно училище си ходил... направила съм ги с наклонен шрифт, нещата за промяна, но ти можеш и съвсем да излезеш от тези рамки и да си добавиш твои неща:

" I was born in Tapachula Chiapas Mexico in 1983. My birthday is in February 14 in San Valentine’s Day. When I was 6 years old I started the Primary School in IPCA. I studied there 6 years, and it was a really great time for me. I had my best friends there, because we were together 6 years, and we were like a family.

In the end of my school day, when I was home all afternoons I used to do my homework and after I used to play with my dolls. Sometimes I used to go to my friend’s house to play, and sometimes they came to my house.

When I was 8 years old my father gave me my dog, and her name is Jitana. I love my dog. At the same age I started to have ballet classes, because I always liked dance, and these classes were a good time for me.

I think that I had a really nice childhood. I didn’t have any kind of problems, and I enjoyed all my childhood. I very really nice memories about my childhood. "

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Значи някой ако може да даде някакво примерно есе на тази тема или да кажете горе долу колко голямо трябва да е Is a foreign language useful or not?Why?What is difficult and what is easy about study English?Is it pleasant or not? правя тази тема защото есето ми излиза 5-6 реда

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Значи някой ако може да даде някакво примерно есе на тази тема или да кажете горе долу колко голямо трябва да е

Is a foreign language useful or not?Why?What is difficult and what is easy about study English?Is it pleasant or not?

правя тази тема защото есето ми излиза 5-6 реда

По принцип критериите трябва да са ти зададени предварително. Обикновено са около 180 думи.

Сега ще измисля нещо на бързо, но недей копира думите ми, просто го прочети, и го използвай като допирна точка за твоето ;)

To know foreign language is like to know one nation. You can understand others and it will help you to get to know their culture. Every foreign language is your plus. It will help you to find a job in other countries or just to meet friends from different nationalities.

English is one of the most spoken languages on the Earth. Almost half of the people can talk fluently, which is in favour of our community, because we could inderstand each other. If you start learning English seriously, you'll learn it faster. It's not hard language, but of course depends on you how far you'll go in studying. There are rules in English and if you follow them, it would be easier. There are no genders and it is very easy to make sentences.

For me, learning English is very pleasant. It makes me feel like I could understand the whole world. :wors:

Това е примерно.. ;)

Редактирано от baby_muse (преглед на промените)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

По принцип критериите трябва да са ти зададени предварително. Обикновено са около 180 думи.

Сега ще измисля нещо на бързо, но недей копира думите ми, просто го прочети, и го използвай като допирна точка за твоето ;)

To know foreign language is like to know one nation. You can understand others and it will help you to get to know their culture. Every foreign language is your plus. It will help you to find a job in other countries or just to meet friends from different nationalities.

English is one of the most spoken languages on the Earth. Almost half of the people can talk fluently, which is in favour of our community, because we could inderstand each other. If you start learning English seriously, you'll learn it faster. It's not hard language, but of course depends on you how far you'll go in studying. There are rules in English and if you follow them, it would be easier. There are no genders and it is very easy to make sentences.

For me, learning English is very pleasant. It makes me feel like I could understand the whole world. ;)

Това е примерно.. : ;) )

леле мерси много :wors: Редактирано от viko92 (преглед на промените)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Does a lot of money really make you happy ? Ако някой може да ми помогне за есе на тази тема ще съм много благодарен

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Тук е мястото да публикувате, да потърсите или да попитате за есе на чужд език.

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Does a lot of money really make you happy ?

Ако някой може да ми помогне за есе на тази тема ще съм много благодарен

Although many people believe that having a lot of money would make them feel happy, but I believe that it's all about greed. The English have once wisely said: "The love of money is the root of all evil". Contemporary society teaches every little boy and girl to earn as much as they can and then turn around and spend it foolishly. Having everything you've ever wanted doesn't mean being happy - sad, but true. I know many rich people, who have awful problems and say they would give their monay away if this could ever make things all right. No way, I think. Having a lot of money and a lot of problems in anyway much better than no money and many problems, don't you think?

In accordance to my personal opinion people should earn money in order to live instead of living to earn money. And another thing - men make monay, but money doesn't make men. Sounds controversial, doesn't it? Well, it isn't at all.

166 думи

Заповядай!

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

браво много мерси а и съм нов тук ако може ми изпрати лс как да ти сложа +1

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Ето още нещо:

Is money happiness or not?

Money is happiness

There are questions which never get an answer, people say. Like this. Does money mean happiness?

A Jewish saying says : If you have money in your pocket you are wise, nice and you can sing will too. Though if we take Madonna as an example if you sing well you can become rich. But let’s end philosophy and have a look at the problem.

Who are the people who say money doesn’t mean happiness ?

Firstly, the poor . It’s some sort of delusion. It’s well known the story about a very ill king who needed a happy man’s shirt to recover. He sent

Someone to bring a happy man’s shirt. His prime minister and the richest merchant, both said they were not happy with all that immense concern they have. The man sadly walking back saw a beggar frying sausages singing happily. He said he was happy, why shouldn’t he be? A shirt? Man, I haven’t got a shirt!

It’s slightly controversial. This story is said to be happened in England. It could have been one of the scarce sunny English afternoons. Probably. But was he so unconscious? Or drunk? Drunk after drinking what? Brandy for free? Mystery.

Secondly, the rich. They say it somewhat apologizing for being rich.

But they all know that the answer to 99 questions from 100 is MONEY.

You cannot buy friends but still have the possibility to choose enemies of higher standard. All of us wanted to be rich or richer. But who remembers anyone wanting to become poor. And think about the charity actions you can do if you are rich. Bill Gates has just donated 100 million dollars for AIDS patients care in India. Thousands of them can be grateful to him for living.

Money , of course doesn’t automatically mean happiness. We can say, though, that even if money will not bring you all the happiness you desire at least it makes it possible for you to be unhappy in comfort.

Ands we shouldn’t forget what Oscar Wilde, the famous novelist said: “ When I was young I used to think money is important in life. Now, being old I know it is.”

viko92, пишеш в темата, че би му сложил плюс и ако мине някой модератор да изпълни желанието ти - хубаво smile.gif . Докато не направиш 100 поста нямаш право да ползваш функцията с репутацията.

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

не знам дали темата е за тук,но по английски имам за домашно да направя проект за празник например:рожден ден,нова година и др. а може и чужд празник.Ако може някои да съчини нещо ще бада много благодарна ;)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

не знам дали темата е за тук,но по английски имам за домашно да направя проект за празник например:рожден ден,нова година и др. а може и чужд празник.Ако може някои да съчини нещо ще бада много благодарна :)

Мисля, че е важно да уточниш кой клас си, защото такъв проект може да се намери предполагам и на много висок стил и на начално ниво. Това би било важно уточнение за желаещите да ти помогнат.

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Ще съм ви благодарен ако някой ми помогне за есе на тема You found a wallet with a lot of money in it and hauded is it at your local police....

8 клас съм и не съм на ти с англииския Публикувано изображение

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

На двама човека им трябва есе, чието заглавие просто не може да е изписано вярно, къв е тоя глагол hauded и след него пак глагол is Публикувано изображение Въобще какъв е смисълът на втората част и това не е ли довършване на история по-скоро, отколкото есе?!

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

You found a wallet... One day, as I was walking on the street in my well-known residentail district, I tripped on something I hadn't noticed. As I looked back, I was pleasantly surprised to discover, that what I tripped on was a small black wallet, and when I opened it and looked in it, I saw in there some money and personal documents. I really needed the money, but since my parents had raised me not to take things, that don't belong to me, I decided to go to the police station and to hope, that its owner will soon ask for it. On the way to the police, I thought about what I could do with that money and I already regreted my decision, but I was also determined to stay faithful to myself and not to give up what I've been taught. I thought about what would my father tell me if he understood that I put his lessons on morality to the question and I decided not to keep the wallet. As I walked into the police station, I talked to a police constable and she told me not to worry about the wallet. She took it, then asked me questions about it and made me sign a document, proving that I had found the wallet. Then she told me that what I'd done may not seem to be something special, but many people wouldn't do it under any circumstances, so I felt really proud of myself. This is how I grew to know that being fair and concious is more important than having money or something else, which doesn't really belong to you. After all, money doesn't last forever, whereas morality does.

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Опитвам се да намеря article на една от следните теми:

• A feature on the problems caused by an ageing population. Examine the issue for either a 'human-interest' magazine or a politicial journal
  • A 'Saints and Sinners' page for a newspaper- i.e. write about a famous person you love or hate
  • A light-hearted article for a weekly magazine for women on the topic, 'If you have your life again, would you rather be a man or woman and why?'

Трябва ми само ЕДИНО заглавие, а във въпросния "article" трябва да се съдържат следните части:

• Introduction/purpose of the article + background information
  • Arguments 'for'
  • Arguments 'against'
  • State your opinion

Предварително Благодаря! :question::wors::):):wors::wors:

Редактирано от vankata_6 (преглед на промените)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

A light-hearted article for a weekly magazine for women on the topic, 'If you have your life again, would you rather be a man or woman and why?' A second chance for a change? Imagine you were given the chance to live your life over again - from the beginning to the end. Sounds great, doesn't it? Of course, it would enable you to undo anything bad you have done and to make your way to what you have always wanted, but never achieved. Now let's put no limitations to your right to choose - you will not be told whether you must be a male or a female, what do you think about it? It may sound like the best opportunity you've been given ever, but I regret to tell you that it isn't that easy to choose. Trust me! Why is it good to be a woman? Because you are allowed to cry whenever you want, you can afford to be lazy, careless and even stupid as long as you're beautiful. You can express youself and no one can stop you - who would dare to, actually? Women have always been protected by men - that's a general truth, after all. By the way, there even are countries, where women don't have to go to work - their husbands do it for them, earning a living for the whole family. On the other hand, it is preferrable to be a man. You've heard it many times - it's a men's world! If a woman behaves promiscuisly, she is considered a whore. If a man acts in the exactly same way - oh, he's the real deal.:) Men are also stronger, bigger, they think more logically, whereas women are more creative and innovative. Personally, I am a man and I will never change. I don't even want to, because it would be a great shock for me and my friends and family :P. And I really like being a man, because it is merely beneficial. What about you - have you already chosen? Заповядай, темите се оказаха малко претенциозно зададени, за кое равнище са?

Редактирано от trancemasha (преглед на промените)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Заповядай, темите се оказаха малко претенциозно зададени, за кое равнище са?

Темите са за Advanced level!

Ако на някой му се намира article на първите 2 теми:

1.A feature on the problems caused by an ageing population. Examine the issue for either a 'human-interest' magazine or a politicial journal

2. A 'Saints and Sinners' page for a newspaper- i.e. write about a famous person you love or hate

ще съм му благодарен!

Благодаря на trancemasha за помощта! :)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

На двама човека им трябва есе, чието заглавие просто не може да е изписано вярно, къв е тоя глагол hauded и след него пак глагол is Публикувано изображение Въобще какъв е смисълът на втората част и това не е ли довършване на история по-скоро, отколкото есе?!

Предполагам става въпрос за handed it :gift:

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Предполагам става въпрос за handed it :)

мдаа възможно е Публикувано изображение Но не ни е работа да гадаем, поне заглавията да си пишат правилно Публикувано изображение Редактирано от arti (преглед на промените)

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Спешно ми трябва есе за една от темите : Familienfeier , beim konyert des lieblingsstars , erste Liebe , Schule , Fan Club, Kinadergarden, glücklichster tag , prüfung , tolle reise или Ferienerlebnis Моля помогнете !

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

На мен ми трябва есе на тема 180 думи 8ми клас съм

Само виж дали не трябва промяна тук-там според това дали живееш в малък или голям град!

337 думи, ще трябва да го посъкратиш, ако избереш това.

Where do you prefer to live in ? (small city/big city)Why ?

Some people have the chance to choose where to live - in a big city or a small town.

I would prefer to live in a big city than live in a small town because it has more advantages such as better education conditions, possibility of finding a good job and also enjoying the big city life.

First of all, in big cities , schools are generally well developed and have better education systems. Furthermore, in contrast to the small towns, there are many types of school and you may choose wherever you want to go in big cities. If a person studies in these types of school he is able to get more knowledge and therefore probably to have a good career in the future. I know people who were living in a small town. There were only two primary schools and their education systems were really bad. Because of this they decided to move to a bigger city.

Secondly, because of population there are a lot of companies in big cities and you have the option to choose in which department to work. In big cities the salaries are mostly high enough to live , because the companies have more work in contrast to small town’s and payments are changed according to the income of the company.

Lastly , there are lots of activities in big cities ,such as variety of discos, concerts, museums and you take the advantage of doing these activities whenever you want. For example , In ............... I can go to the cinema at night but my cousin who is living in a small town of ........................ can only go to the cinema only one day of the week.

In conclusion, big city life is more attractive for me because big cities offer better education, more opportunities to find a good job with high income. Also I can take the advantage of living in a big city because there are lots of things to do there. In my opinion If a person has lived in a big city for one or two years, it will be very difficult to move to his small town again.

201 думи - това е

Why Small Towns Are BETTER

So I often have this argument with the people I know about where is the better place to live, A big city or a small town. Today I'm going to tell you why the small town is better. Well firstly and formost is the total lack of crazy traffic. Two, everyone is friendly and everyone knows everyone else, it is like a big extended family. Three, my family go camping with the members of the fire chief's and mayor's families, and all this isn't that big a deal. If you even get to meet the mayor in a large city its a big deal and it really shouldn't be. Four, I can walk anywhere in town in under 45 minutes. Five, if you go to the cafe alone you are bound to run into someone you know. Six, the waiting line at the hopsital is much, much shorter. Seven, I live in a small town. Eight, you have a better chance of knowing your local police, fire and ambulance members. Nine, small towns have more green spaces. Ten, the big city life is exhausting when you face it every day.

So yeah thats ten reasons, I'm sure there are many more.

Можеш да използваш и този абзац, за да си напишеш есе (с помощта на горните две), което да е за това, че искаш в средно голям град да живееш, като изредиш плюсовете и минусите на двата варианта.

Where do you prefer to live,in a big city or a small town ,and why?

Neither. I prefer a medium city. Not too big and not too small. Because there's an old Chinese saying which goes "anything extreme will backfire". A city too big will cause too much stress, a small town is too boring. Something in between will be the best to me.

Сподели този отговор

Линк към този отговор
Сподели в други сайтове

Добавете отговор

Можете да публикувате отговор сега и да се регистрирате по-късно. Ако имате регистрация, влезте в профила си за да публикувате от него.

Гост
Напишете отговор в тази тема...

×   Вмъкнахте текст, който съдържа форматиране.   Премахни форматирането на текста

Разрешени са само 75 емотикони.

×   Съдържанието от линка беше вградено автоматично.   Премахни съдържанието и покажи само линк

×   Съдържанието, което сте написали преди беше възстановено..   Изтрий всичко

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Добави ново...

Информация

Поставихме бисквитки на устройството ви за най-добро потребителско изживяване. Можете да промените настройките си за бисквитки, или в противен случай приемаме, че сте съгласни с нашите Условия за ползване